Friday, August 15, 2008








This is the day Reece got blessed. She looked so cute in her dress. The blessing was great Bryce did such a good job. And he bore his testimony it was neet he is so good at talking in front of people. so then i felt like i had to bear mine if my husband did so i waddled up there i looked like a hunch back(i had my appendix out three days before) and i was on pain pills so i was alittel crazy. well i cryed the hole time and said the same things over and over. And i forgot to say that i loved my husband i suck! So i fill like i need to find a new ward, it was that bad. So many of are family and friends were able to be there, so that was wonderful.










10 comments:

Unknown said...

Becky you guys look sooo beautifu i love reece smile !!

Anonymous said...

Holy cow she is getting so big!!! I totally miss you! I wish I could've been there for the blessing.
I lost my cell-so if you get a minute you should call me on my home phone.

Shai Brown said...

She has gotten so big. Honestly Becky... you should call me I'd love to watch her on Saturdays or evenings if you need!

Briscoe's said...

I love the picture of the daddys with their little girls.

Anna said...

So I forgot that you got a blog and I haven't checked it in months!!! I suck!
You guys look fabulous! Reese is ADORABLE!! Love you!

Kit said...

Your description of you baring your testimony cracks me up. Trust me we are all that way especially on blessing days. She is adorable!! My mom could not stop talking about her after she saw her. I LOVE that pic of you and Reece at the end. Frame that one!

Anonymous said...

Hey! I'm coming into town this weekend. I want to stop by or something. I still don't have a phone, but I'll call you.
Send me your email so I can invite you to my blog. bksnell@yahoo.com
love ya

Crazy Campbells said...

Hey Becky those are some way cute pictures. Your baby is adorable! I know it has been years so Campbell might throw you off but Byington might ring a bell. Well is was great to see your cute family.
Melissa

Stefanie said...

Hey! You need more pics! You are probably way busy with work and Reece. Is she still the perfect child while you work? Take advantage because as soon as I stopped working when we moved, Ry decided she didn't need to nap anymore, and that I needed to entertain her every minute of the day!

RAMSEYS said...

Becky Hey its Aricca.... Your little girl is so cute, I found your blog on Nikkis, We need to all get together again sometime. Our blog: Robandaricca.blogspot.com