Monday, November 3, 2008

bryce hunting and everything eles thats happend in the last 2 mounths

you can totally tell she is my kid she flares her nostrils just like me.
Here are some pics of Reece she is getting so big she is 5 months old to day. she is so much fun i don't get anything done cuaz i just want to play with her all day!




We had a fun Halloween my dad came down to see Reece, we took her trick or treating to my moms house then Bryce's parents came down from salt lake to see her in her costume. She hated being in her costume but see looked so cute.








Bryce went hunting for about 2 weeks. it sucked being alone. Here is the elk he got. I told Bryce i would try some elk this year but after seeing it hanging in my garage for a week i think i might change my mind.






9 comments:

Crazy Campbells said...

Your little girl is so cute and I love the costume! They do grow fast and before you know it they are walking around and talking about anything and everything. About the elk, the meat isn't so bad and you get use to it after a while.

Unknown said...

BECKY THOSE PICTURES OF YOU GUYS ARE SO BEAUTIFUL RECEE IS SO BIG AND PRETTY CAN'T BELIEVE HOW MUCH SHES GROWN CAN'T WAITE TO COME UP AND GIVE YOU GUYS A BIG HUG LUKAZ AND BELLA WOULD LOVE TO BE AROUND RECEE AND YOU GUYS I WAS SO HAPPY TO SEE RECEE SHE IS SO CUTE ON HER PUMPKIN COSTUME LOVES TO ALL !

Roche Family said...

Reese is so cute- I'm glad to see I'm not the only one with Hunting pics on my blog-

Brittney said...

Hey Becky! Reece is so dang cute! I can't believe that she is that old already! Don't try elk! It is disgusting! (Especially since you don't even like hamburger!) Serioulsy! It isn't even worth trying!

Kit said...

OH my word. That pic of Reece flaring her nostrils is so you! :) Hilarious. I loved seeing you and we want ot hang with you guys again soon. We will be there Thanksgiving. Will you be there?

Shai Brown said...

I can't believe how much Reese has changed since last I was her. She's the cutest!

eMily eLiZaBeTh said...

Beck i love your baby. she is one of the cutest babies i've seen! that pumpkin outfit is to die for!she can puke on me any day for sure :) im so glad we got to see eachother! i miss you. love ya beck!!

Anna said...

Yipee! So glad you blogged! Reese is darling!! Your little family is so cute!
Love you Becky!!

Anna said...

AND I love, LOVE that she flares her nostrils like her momma!!!!