Wednesday, June 18, 2008

WE HAD ARE BABY





She was born June 3rd at 12:48 am. She was 6lbs and 21" . I don't know if she was really that long or if it was just the cone head, because at the doctor a week later she was only 19". We named her Reece Afton Bybee. Afton is after my Grandma Yost she was wonderful so i have always wanted to use her name. And Reece is after my grandpa Davis. So i hope she likes her name! she has been so fun and is so cute. She hardly ever crys at least for now. Bryce is just crazy about her it is so cute to watch. He is a wonderful dad. He spends every spar second he has holding her and trying to get her to smile at him. He has even skipped out on boating to be with her that's amazing! He finally found something he loves more that boating.

11 comments:

Laura Lyden said...

She is beautiful!
Congratulations!!

BEARD said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! Becky, she is so precious and Beautiful!! I bet you just have tons of fun. I love her hair. Congrats again and good luck.

Brittney said...

Yay! Congrats! She is so cute! I am so excited for you guys!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh!! I haven't seen a cuter baby then her. I love her!!! I can't wait to meet her and hold her. Such cute pics and I love the blog makeover. I've been waiting for you to post some pics, I'm so glad you did. Seriously, she is a pretty baby!
I'm coming to poky soon, I'll call you! Love you!

Stacy said...

Congrats to you both! What a pretty baby! And I really love her name!

Shai Brown said...

She is BEAUTIFUL!! I love her name! I really want to come see her. Congrats! Love you!

Shai Brown said...

By the way I'm going over to Bobbi's house right now to see the pictures. I can't wait!

Kit said...

Are you kidding me?!! She is the cutest ever, and a perfect mixture of you and Bryce! I just want to kiss her like crazy! Honestly Becky, it makes me just want to cry to think of you as a mom. I feel like I have been waiting for this. I hope Reece knows how darn lucky she is. I love you, and I love that little angel of yours!

P.S. Love the blog!

3 little haglers said...

oh my gosh Becky, I didn't even know that you were pregnant! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! oh I am so happy for you! There is nothing greater in this world than being a mommy! She is beautiful and I love her name. CONGRATS, CONGRATS!!!

Anonymous said...

Yeah I am so glad I found your blog!! Your little girl is adorable. Girls are so much fun!! CONGRATS!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey. I'm coming to poky next week. I'll call you so I can come see Reece. She will be a month old!!! CRAZY! We need to get together.
I'll call you.