Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Reece's baby pics





I love these pictures. Shai had her sister Bobbi thake them as a gift to us. They turned out so good! Bobbi is amazing! Thank you so much shai!
I love the one with bryce i think he looks so hot!
I start work tomarrow it will be nice to have some money agin, but im a littel nervice about takeing care of the baby and working at the same time. I guess we will see how it goes. Its been so nice to have a month off i have not got much done just alot of feeding, changing dippars and burping.

7 comments:

Kit said...

Speechless....What a doll! I love the headbands you made!

Anonymous said...

You made those headbands?? Hello?? You might need to teach me! Becky she is so adorable. Such a pretty baby! I love those pics!

Brittney said...

She is so darn cute! And she has tons of hair! Oh my gosh! I want to see her!
I love the headband too! I would want you to teach me too... but we are having another boy! So I still don't get cute girly stuff!

Briscoe's said...

Becky those are beautiful pictures. She is so sweet.What a cute little family you have. If you need help with Reece call me anytime.

Laura Lyden said...

The pictures are beautiful! You look fabuous. Your family is adorable-what more can I say!!

Shai Brown said...

She is beautiful!!! And you are very welcome! Love ya tonz!

Trevor and Angie said...

Hey you guys!!! I found your blog randomly, hope you dont mind if I add you. Your baby is beautiful! I am so happy for you both. Can't wait to see you when we come to town and meet your little angel!