Thursday, January 22, 2009

cinthia and kids came to visit

Cinthia came down from California for a short visit. I was shocked to see how big the kids had gotten. They are so sweet and cute i just love them. I just wanted more time with them we only got one day, but it was fun!!


Little Bella what a cute Little princess. She gave us tons of hugs. And made sure we saw her pink girly shoes. Lukaz has grown up so much he is so fun to be around and Bryce loved throwing snowballs at him. Cinthia we love her she is so kind and thoughtful. She never gets mad about anything she is just always happy and up for anything. We just wish they lived closer. We also wish jer could have came to, but we love him anyway.






3 comments:

Kit said...

CUTe CUte kids!!! I wish I could see Jeremy. Post some pics of him sometime! I hope you come this way soon, so I can see you and little Reece. Or maybe soon I will head up that way!

p.s. you spell fine! I love you!

Unknown said...

those r so cute we had so much fun too and we also wish that we could have stay longer but we will some time when we were coming home Lukaz was getting mad at me because he say that we didn't go to your house to stay with u .

eMily eLiZaBeTh said...

cutie pies....i still cant beleve you brothers got kids man! its like he needs to be listening to tool and throwing up in the kitchen sink ya know?? love ya becks