Wednesday, February 4, 2009

This is Reece on supper bowl Sunday the game must have been exhausting. We are going to Louisiana in a few weeks to see my sis. i am so exited i have not been out there in about six years. And it happens to be during Mardi Gras so I'm going to have to keep an eye on my mom or shes going to come home with a lot of beads. (Kristin you know what i mean) Rene and (Billy J) are going to be there also. so it should be a lot of fun!
Reece got her first tooth a few weeks ago. It makes her look so much older. The only thing that sucks about the tooth is that i cant give her pickles anymore, because she keeps biting off chunks and she is going to choke. I think you can see the amazing tooth in the bottom pic.




9 comments:

Unknown said...

she is getting so big i am happy that at least i got to holder wile she is a baby soon she will be all over!

Kit said...

Oh my heck I can't stop laughing!! Good ol Marsha and Mardi Gras! I wish I was coming with you. You guys are going to have a blast! Reece is seriously ADORABLE!! Look at all that hair! ANd that tooth! WHat a sweetie! Love you.

Anonymous said...

I cannot believe how big Reece is getting --she is beautiful!

Crazy Campbells said...

Your daughter is so adorable and I can't believe she has a tooth. My kids don't pop a tooth till after their first birthday. Have fun on your trip.

Anonymous said...

She is the cutest!! I can't believe how big she is! You better get crackin' on another little playmate for her:)

Broadhead Family said...

I agree with Reece I think the football game is exhausting and sleep is better:) She is a doll!

BEARD said...

She is ADORABLE!!! I can't believe how much hair she has. SO CUTE!!

Anna said...

Let Marsha go and get those beads! hahahaha LOVE it!
Da baby is looking so adorable!
Love you!

Stefanie said...

Reece is so cute and I'm sure you get this all the time, but her hair is so curly and adorable. Have fun on your visit, enjoy your time off!