Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Cutting my hair

Well after about a month of going back and forth on whether to cut my hair or not, I finally just did it. And I'm so glad i did. I thought i would miss it but i haven't yet. Brit cut it she did a great job!

This is Bryce's horse Babe. She was his first horse. He gave her away last week. She couldn't go hunting anymore because of a hurt knee. So he gave her to a guy that needed a kids horse. So sad!




My sister gave this piano to Reece and she loves it so much. It is her favorite toy she will sit and play it for so long. She is getting so big!


My aunt Nancy came down a few weeks ago to see us(mostly just Reece). I love this picture.










8 comments:

Stefanie said...

I didn't even recognize Reece! Your hair is so cute by the way. Sorry we didn't hook up while I was in Poky! The tail end of our trip was a little busier, but I'll be there again beginning of May, I will call you!

Kit said...

That top pic of you and Reece so cute! I love your hair. You looked so great when I saw you last week. You are a babe! Thank you for giving me the much needed wax treatment. haha.
How did I not know that Bryce had a horse!?

Rosa said...

Reece is so cute!! She is growing so fast!

Anna said...

Cute pictures!! LOVE the hair!! Love, love LOVE it!!!!

Unknown said...

every time i see reece she looks more like her daddy, she is so pretty on her pigtails and that hair cut you got looks really good on you, your unt nancy looks great. to bad bryce got rid of his horse

Brittney said...

Love your hair! I am so glad that you like it. I really love mine1 I have been waiting for I day that I regret cutting it, but I haven't yet! Seriously! I love it. Thanks so much! And- Reece is so dang cute! I am glad I finally got to see her in person.

Anonymous said...

CUTE hair! I love it and Reece is stinkin' adorable. I can't believe how big she is. I'm living with my mom the month of may- so we need to hang out!

eMily eLiZaBeTh said...

how long has this been up? i sereously love your hair, makes me wanna chop mine!!